This is a simple recipe. Across the web you can find countless different recipes, but this is a simpler variation with locally available ingredients. Never let the lack of ingredients stop you from making delicious food!
Tip: Leave the avocado a few days so it can ripen and soften.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 smaller or a half of a bigger onion
- half a lemon (squeezed)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
Preparation [10 minutes]
- Squeeze lemon
- Cut avocado halfway and take out seed. Scoop out avocado with a tablespoon. Using a fork mash the avocado. Sprinkle it with lemon juice.
- Chop onion and garlic as fine as you can. I do not recommend the use of a blender, but leave it so you can chew it. Pour the avocado puree.
- Mash it until you achieve desirable structure.